I want to invite higher gratitude and reverence for the waters of our planet. The Earth is roughly 70% water and so are we. Water is the most fundamental human need and is the foundation for all ecosystems on the planet.
• As a liquid crystal that holds memory and information, the quality of the water in our ecosystems as well as the water we drink is foundational to personal and planetary well-being.
• Currently, the waters of earth are highly contaminated. The oceans and waterways are full of plastic, while many ecosystems become sinks for micro-contaminants. Our American municipal water is full of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and lacks coherent molecular structure. This results in many of us drinking contaminated water.
• It’s up to us to steward clean water for ourselves and for our ecosystems. In this video I cover the current state of our municipal water, the adverse health affects, as well as some solutions. And I encourage everyone to do their own research!
• Here are some drinking water solutions:
• Www.findaspring.com is the google maps of fresh spring water. Log on to find a spring water source near you.
• EWG.org/tapwater/ is a fantastic source to find information about what contaminates may be present in your municipal water system.
• Source reverse osmosis water and add 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt or sea salt per gallon to re-mineralize.
• Please share this video if you found this information valuable 🙏 🌎
🔥Cleanse🔥 • I have teamed up with a group of people who share my vision to provide healing in the world. We believe it starts with cleaning up our food system. I am supporting an “Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation” where we work on reducing body inflammation, detoxification, weight loss (or gain if that’s what you want) better sleep, balanced hormones and more. I have a $100 gift card for you if you are interested. http://theconsciouscontinuum.com/organicnutrition
Hello, family! I’m listening to an inner call today to share a message for those interested to listen about our current situation in these turbulent times ~
This is a time where our communities need leaders. Men and women who embody a connection to their hearts, and feel called to steward compassion for the collective. This is a call to action for those who can hold space for community and support with action, awareness, peace and love.
This is a wake-up call to support our local communities. Let’s empower ourselves to take responsibility for the well-being of what’s around us. Nobody can take the power away that you have to choose how you respond.
This is not a time to bypass fear or dismiss what’s going on, but rather to sit with all that’s present right now and feel validated. This is a time to slow down and check-in with our fundamental human needs – assess the quality of our food, our water, and our air.
What’s really beautiful about this, is it’s an opportunity to be present with what’s in front of us, to share love with one another, to build trust between us humans, and to cherish each moment that we’re alive. It’s an opportunity to slow down and check-in.
Through all that is unfolding, may we take a deeply honest look at our individual selves during this time, to assess if we living as a benefit to the collective good, and if we are really engaged with the pursuit of what truly matters to us.
A few tips to stay centered and grounded during this time:
Most importantly to breathe – With the breath, we can calm our nervous system and find coherence between the mind and body- reducing inflammation and dis-ease.
Getting connected with water – trace the source of your water and offer get connected with local farmers – true wealth is in natural resources that support sustain life.
Get connected to the quality of your food and where it comes from. Better yet, grow your own food -
Immerse yourself in nature – surround yourself with harmonious vibrations that support peace of mind and creativity.
Let’s call on our plant allies at this time, Calm your nervous system and support your immune system.
Join us as we learn how to build our first composting toilet and install it in our tiny camper. After completing this project we now feel empowered with the ability to take care of our own waste! It’s another aspect of life that we can take into our own hands, which just feels right..
If you’re looking to build one for yourself, see our free instructional document linked in the youtube description. It lists all the tools and materials you will need to create your own!
Join us as we share the amazing story of Cecilia Mailon and her dream of creating VeganVille! As a certified Non-profit 501(C)3, Veganville is a sanctuary for rescued animals and a space for the community to build compassion for animals and for the environment.