Looking for a simple & effective way to boost your energy? Look no further than your breathing.
The breath is a KEYSTONE for enhancing our state of being, and its influence is immediate and direct.
Breath of Fire Tips:
– Expand your nostrils – Drive the breath with the belly – Go slow until you have the technique down – Listen to your body to tell you when enough is enough
Breath of Fire is one of my favorite breathing practices to have in my tool belt. It gives me an avenue through which to move energy when things feel resistant or too stressful & I hope it can help you all. And may we respect the breath, for it can be such a profound & powerful teacher.
The breath can be a powerful tool to shed layers of illusion and open the heart to reveal the true nature of who we are.
By way of feeling the inward landscape becomes illuminated, revealing that which resists the natural flow of life. Breathwork can help us to break through emotional defense mechanisms that prevent us from experiencing the fullness of life. Intentional breath can crack the heart wide open to feel, allow, and experience the full depths of richness, pleasure and wonderment that we once new as a child.
Deep richness is available in every moment, we must only tune our consciousness to the frequency of now!
This video is about a free 4-day course that I’ve created which is a guide for you to help with building momentum in the direction of health, flow, and that which you desire.
This free course demonstrates tools to activate flow states, release stress, cultivate clarity, and take action on your deepest desires so that you can manifest your ideal life and realize your best self.
This free course is a distillation of years of personal experience and research into the nature of reality, health and flow consciousness. It has emerged out of my personal clarity that sharing these tools is my vocation to the world. It is my inspired work and service to humanity.
I know that if this is vibing with you that you will find value in this activation course and I would be honored if you signed up to receive this 4-day experience!
3. Two guided breathing exercises to help you actualize coherence in mind, body and spirit.
• Deep breathing has a direct positive influence on our energy and biology. With the breath as one of the most foundational cycles of the human body, deep breathing may be one of the most important functions to complete fully and deeply. By nourishing the range of motion of the breath with deep breathing, we can ensure the cycles of the breath nourish all areas of the body with life force energy, serving to actualize greater health in mind, body and spirit.
• And If you are feeling called to dive deeper into your breath, send me a message!
While often overlooked due its simplicity, the breath is one of the most important components to human health. The breath is referred to as “prana” in many yogic teachings meaning “life force energy.” Indeed, it is just that.
As a fundamental pillar to human health, the cycle of the breath connects us to our environment and is the primary mode in which we draw in energy from the universe to sustain life force within the body. Breathing tends to occur largely as a subconscious activity. Thus, the breath is a gateway to the subconscious mind. Breath is the keystone to changing our state of being, and its influence is immediate and direct. The average person takes roughly 26,000 breaths per day. The quality of our breath has direct influences on all aspects of our health including our consciousness, nervous system, circulation, energy, immune system, cellular respiration, genetic expression and so much more.
Hello and thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more. In this Breathwork practice we create mind-body coherence by quieting the monkey mind and placing awareness in the body and on the breath. This one is short, simple, easy and effective.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Sit on your knees
2. Lean forward and exhale all the air in your lungs
3. Squeeze all muscles in the body while holding your exhale in the bend over position
4. When the urge to breathe comes, inhale deeply and hold for 15-20 seconds while pushing the tongue on the roof of the mouth and looking in the middle of your forehead with your eyeballs.
Results from this practice may include: Mental clarity, increased intuition, emotional release, elevated energy and expanded states of awareness.
Thank you for tuning in today! I hope you find this technique useful. Breathwork is a powerful practice with many benefits including: equanimity of the nervous system, alkalizing the body, increased depth of cellular respiration, mindfulness, emotional release, balancing biochemical interactions, reducing stress, downregulating inflammation and so much more.
Here are the simple instructions for this exercise:
1. Place the hands on the heart
2. Full inhale through the nose – imagine golden light from the sun filling your body
3. Exhale release through the mouth – imagine black smoke that contains un-ease in the body
4. Repeat x3
Comment below and let me know how this practice works for you!
Thanks for watching ~ _______________________________________________________________________________________
Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching – Get in touch with me directly for your free 45-minute consultation!
If you found value in this content, donations are welcome!