This video is about a free 4-day course that I’ve created which is a guide for you to help with building momentum in the direction of health, flow, and that which you desire.
This free course demonstrates tools to activate flow states, release stress, cultivate clarity, and take action on your deepest desires so that you can manifest your ideal life and realize your best self.
This free course is a distillation of years of personal experience and research into the nature of reality, health and flow consciousness. It has emerged out of my personal clarity that sharing these tools is my vocation to the world. It is my inspired work and service to humanity.
I know that if this is vibing with you that you will find value in this activation course and I would be honored if you signed up to receive this 4-day experience!
Lifestyle patterns form a structure through which visions and health become physically manifested.
Over the past 3 years, I have experimented with downsizing my living space in order to travel, experience and learn about myself, the world we live in and my place in it. While refining what is really needed and making conscious decisions to let go of things that are no longer in support of freedom and wellness, the result has allowed for a focus on growth, creativity and aligning with personal and planetary wellness.
One of the most potent implications of this lifestyle is that it invites the potential for us to pay rent with alternative forms of currency like mutually beneficial work trades. Developing a giving and receiving relationship with the environment we live in.
Ultimately the power to create a dream reality lies within, and choosing to prioritize self love and wellness brings forth positive change from the inside out!
Honesty is a bridge that connects us to truth. Though it may not always be easy, radical honesty can be such a potent tool for self inquiry, leading us towards meaning, purpose, love and fulfillment in life. Through honesty with ourselves and others, we can actualize heaven on earth.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞: Answer the following questions with depths of honesty that you have never ventured to before. Dig deep!
1. What is my greatest challenge in life?
2. What else can I do to be more of who I am?
3. How much of my creative energy is tied up in guilt, hatred, resentment, lack, or fear?
4. What emotion am I still denying to avoid something changing in my life?
5. What is the biological function that is the weakest link in my health and how can I begin to restore that?
7. Do the people I surround myself with encourage the expression of my truth and authenticity?
Fulfillment, purpose, truth and happiness all lie within the present moment. So often (myself included) we think that satisfaction or happiness lies “out there” or is attainable once we’ve acquired a certain status or achieved a certain mark. When in fact, all is available right now with awareness in the present moment.
With this practice, we invite clarity, focus and commitment to one thing at a time. In doing so, we empty the mind of subconscious thought patterns that have previously skewed our focus and leaked our energy out of the present moment. Indeed, placing our awareness on the present moment is where we have the most power and achieve the greatest states of coherence in mind, body, and spirit.
1. Before engaging in any activity, bring your focus inward and connect to the breath. Set an intention to stay 100% focused on your activity with acute present moment awareness.
2. Breathe deeply and stay conscious of the present moment. Should you need to take a break or tend to something else during the activity, consciously disengage and re-engage. Responding instead of reacting.
3. When activity is complete, transition to your next activity consciously and ceremoniously. Close your eyes for at least 30 seconds to elevate the emotion of gratitude in your field. Connect to the fulfillment of your life’s purpose in the now moment.
4. Repeat for all activities throughout the day.
Thanks for listening and I hope you find benefit with this practice – let me know how it works for you!
Reference: Becoming Supernatural by @drjoedispenza